Bertha Mulvihiill

K

Kara Mulvihill

I am looking for ANY and ALL information on Bertha E. Mulvihill. She was a 3rd class passenger on the Titanic, and she survived. I know she was going to Rhode Island to visit her sister, but that is all. If you have any information please send it to me! Thanks!

Kara Mulvihill
Indiana

D

Darci Mulvihill

Looking to see if any relativves were on the passenger list. Might have found one, B. Mulvihill.

Darci Mulvihill
Beaumont, CA

M

Mark S.Petteruti

I am the grandson of the late Bertha Mulvihill, there are some mistakes in her biography,if you need to know anything more , please contact me My grandfather Noon was not a welder at Brown and Sharpe He was a master molder.

B

Basil Dunne

Dear Sir / Madam,

My mother Annie Dunne (nee Judge) came from Athlone, Co. Westmeath. She always related details of her cousin Bertha Mulvihill who survived the Titanic Disaster. Until now I have had not the opportunity to research my ancestors. I now know that this lady is a relation to my mother R.I.P. I would be happy to hear from any of Bertha's family if they would like to contact me. My name is Basil Dunne and I am Annie Dunne's(nee Judge) son. Thanking you. Regards Basil Dunne

Jul 19, 2020
I am looking for ANY and ALL information on Bertha E. Mulvihill. She was a 3rd class passenger on the Titanic, and she survived. I know she was going to Rhode Island to visit her sister, but that is all. If you have any information please send it to me! Thanks!

Kara Mulvihill
Indiana

Hi Kara
I don't know much about her, but I know a bit about her sister, Maud, who was my Grandad's sister in law. However, she was from Coosan, Athlone, and one of her sisters, Margaret Maud (aka Maud) married my Great Uncle Herbert (aka Sean) Mitchell from Rahan, Offaly. Maud, a member of Cumann na mBan, took part in what can be called the Irish revolution if you like, and her memoirs were published by her daughter after her death: 'The man with the Long Hair' published in 1993 by Glenwood Publications. It has a look about it of being self published though. It is out of print and hard to get. If you can hunt it down you will find info on her family and some family photos in it. I know there is a copy in the National Library, Ireland and that sometimes the book crops up in old book stores/online. Maybe google the publishers or if you google Maud Mitchell you might find other connections closer to her. There are mistakes in the book however- for example, Maud's 3 brothers in law, including my Grandad, Walter Mitchell, were written out of existence when discussing the Mitchells, so I don't know what that implies for the rest of the information in it. I am a (mature) student of history at DCU so I'm naturally a bit skeptical about the info in memoirs. I hope that helps though...happy hunting!