Book Collectors Take Note Diana Bristow's Scarce Book Titanic Sinking the Myths is Available Again

Oct 13, 2000
This Special Notice concerns the sudden availability of an older book that has always been very hard to find.

The Book: Titanic, Sinking the Myths.
The Author: Diana, D.E. Bristow.
The ISBN# 0964648407.

Long unavailable and very hard to find. I have managed to uncover a stockpile of original 1995 first printing copies. All are in practically brand new condition. Each book comes with a label, signed by the author. The price for the book is $36.95, the same price that they were originally sold for when they were first published almost a decade ago.

The book is available through my book store in Florida. Shipping & handling within the continental U.S. is $5 for media mail shipping.

For you overseas folks, contact the store for shipping fees. This is a thick oversized book (almost the size of a decent sized city’s yellow pages directory), so overseas shipping is going to be a bit stiff, I’m afraid. The book is too large to fit into a Global Priority Overseas envelope.

If you would like to order a copy, please contact me privately through the book store. You can contact the store in several ways:

By phone within the continental U.S. 1-800-781-6060, otherwise 813-684-1133.
By E-mail: contact the store at [email protected].

If you would like more details about this book, please see Bristow’s Author Page and also the Book Store page on my website: http://www.titanicbooksite.com.