Book information

Mauro Zungri

Jan 11, 2002
Somebody can cosign me if the book written by archie Gracie is "the memories of the first class".
it is possible to obtain it by Internet?
P/d: it is a taste to return to connect to me with all you.

Jun 4, 2000
Mauro,
There's also quite a bit of discussion about Gracie's book on this board. See the folder: Gracie/Beesley. While a number of vintage copies of Gracie's book are readily available through the used/antiquarian books circuit, a good and cheap option is the Dover paperback Shelley mentioned above. The paperback includes the full text of the Gracie and Beesley books, the Titanic excerpt from Lightoller's book and Harold Bride's account too. The text of Gracie's book doesn't seem to be available online yet - or at least not through Project Gutenberg. Happy hunting.

Apr 21, 2007
The only book I can find by Gracie is simply "Titanic" a surviviors story. It's a good in detail and it's worth the money. Well I got it on sale for 5 bucks!

Luke Owens

Jan 18, 2007
Gracie's book has been published under a variety of different titles, Mario. The original title was "The Truth About Titanic", but it has been released as "Titanic", "Titanic: A Survivor's Story", and who knows what else.

Luke