Book reviewers needed

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Add your name to this thread or email me direct if you are willing to write a book review for ET.

I often get requests for book reviews and I expect this will only increase in the next 12 months.

The good thing is you usually get a free copy of the book into the bargain!

Post you name here or email me with your name and address plus any particular area of interest.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
For example:

Reviewers needed for:

The RMS Titanic Miscellany : John D.T. White, Foreword by Eamonn Holmes

The Band That Played On: The Extraordinary Story of the 8 musicians that went down with the Titanic : Steve Turner

The Dream and then the Nightmare: "The Syrians Who Boarded the Titanic - The Story of the Arabic-speaking passengers" : Leila Salloum Elias

Feb 8, 2007
Count me in! I like historical fiction, so I'm interested in Titanic fiction or in biographies. A fictionalized biography is right up my alley.

I'll have a book to be reviewed later. Talking to a publisher now...

Dec 29, 2006
Witney
I am sure that there are ample numbers of volunteers for this very interesting task, but I would nevertheless like to put my name down. On the subject of book reviews, there is an interesting review of a new book entitled "How to Survive the Titanic or the Sinking of J Bruce Ismay" in the Sunday Times this weekend. The book, by Frances Wilson, will be published on 15 August. It deals with the relationship between Ismay and first class passenger Marian Thayer.

B

BethCollins

I would like to volunteer if there is still a need or opening; I like historical fiction and social history. I am up for anything about Titanic and its era that wouldn't require a technical or maritime expert.

Beth Collins

Sep 17, 2006
PS- I am the Beth Collins who posted above. I couldn't remember my user name/password as I have been reading without logging in for a while. Thanks....