Books about movie

Sep 1, 2004
Can anybody say me something about "Titanic: James Cameron's Illustrated Screenplay" by James Cameron and "James Cameron's Titanic" by Douglas Kirkland?

J

JP Cunningham

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean, I take it your looking for info??

Well the "Illustrated Screen Play" is a Great book, every page has a photo or photos on it and it contains the Full Script/ScreenPlay including info on scenes shot but not used and deleted scenes etc... a must have book for any fan!!

Johan Jonsson

Apr 4, 2005
...and "James Cameron's Titanic" Is a GREAT book about the making of the movie with TONS of pictures...this one is also a must have. Truly.

May 1, 2004
Hello List,

A few months ago, someone was looking for the Book "Titanic and the Making of James Cameron" by Paula Parisi.

I was able to buy a copy from our library's used books store; but now I can't find the post of the person who wanted it.

It's in good condition. I think only one person read it. If the person who requested it still wants it, please e-mail me privately.

Oct 8, 2005
I own a copy of the screenplay book and it's a beautiful item to have if your a fan of the movie. I really reccomend picking up copy.