Boxhall 1959 article

A

Aaron_2016

I searched ebay.co.uk for the - Nautical Magazine 1959. I could only find issues for March, April, June, July, September, November, and December 1959. Perhaps it will appear on ebay again.

Searched eBay Canada : if you find it out, maybe we could manage something if you want to : I could get it for you and I have a British friend that will go there next month, so she'll may be able to mail it to you when she'll get there (unless you live in London or in Yorkshire : she could be able to give it to you hand to hand). For money, you could send me the money or we could do an exchange for there's things like books I need that are only in UK... Anyway, just let me know! Wish you luck.

B-rad

Jul 1, 2015
Tacoma, WA
Searched eBay Canada : if you find it out, maybe we could manage something if you want to : I could get it for you and I have a British friend that will go there next month, so she'll may be able to mail it to you when she'll get there (unless you live in London or in Yorkshire : she could be able to give it to you hand to hand). For money, you could send me the money or we could do an exchange for there's things like books I need that are only in UK... Anyway, just let me know! Wish you luck.

I live in Washington state. I will gladly send pay for if found (mind you price matters).... I work at the University of Puget Sound, so I have some people looking into it, but I'm trying to branch out also (beat them to the punch, one might say). Any news let me know. :)

Aaron, I believe I stumbled across the same ones. I was so excited at first, but of course. LOL