Bridget Delia Mahon

sweetjess25

Mar 21, 2010
Hello,How are you? I stumbled across your page and had to write. First...I have been interested in the Titanic since I was young. Over the years I have wanted to know more about the people who lost their lives...especially the third class people who really never had a chance. About 9 years ago I went to the Titanic Exepition where artifacts recovered were on display. When you enter the sit you are given a boarding pass with a real passengers name on it. As you go through the displays tyou must find out if your person survived or not. The name on my boarding pass was Delia Mahon. I still have it today and have thought of her often. Who she was and what she looked like and such. I was glad to see that I was able to find out a little more about her from your page. I found this really old book of Shakesperes A Midsummer Nights Dream and it is dated in pencil 1908 and has a name and an address. I felt something drawing me to check passengers on the Titanic to see if she (Annette Melasky) was aborad. She wasn't so my shearch moves on to avenues but I am so glad I remembered to look for Delia's name.Jessica Eubank

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Jessica, how far did you get with your research on Delia Mahon? She does not appear to have been given any real airtime. I cannot imagine a 20 year old who had so little of life that she did not achieve anything of life yet... Was she really just another number on a passenger list?