BRITANNIC IN WHITE STAR SERVICE REAL PHOTO

Apr 23, 2002
Mucking about in photoshop, i took a pic of titanic and altered her by cutting and pasting new layers of Britannic superstructure to her. I roughly altered window arrangements too.
The pic maybe very pixelated tho. Hope it works.
What do u think?
23030.png

May 9, 2001
Hey, can I get her phone number?? She's a big'un but more to love right?

So that is what Britannic would have looked like, had she survived the war. (Or had the war not taken her from service.) That Photoshop is a nice tool to have. I may have to go get it for myself. That looks like a lot of fun.

Pretty cool.

Yuri

Adam Leet

May 18, 2001
One little nitpick. The bulwark should run all the way along the boat deck. Otherwise, that's a seamless job.

Adam

Remco Hillen

Jan 6, 2001
Nice job! Pitty I can't view the larger version of it
sad.gif

One point though, RMS Britannic would have had 2 sets of Gantry davits on her Shade deck.
Real pitty that she never saw commercial service.

Regards,
Remco

S

sean szmalc

Hi Greg,

It is a pleasure to view your magnificent picture, absolutely stunning, wow, its such a great pity the Britannic never seen a paynig passenger, she is one of my favourites, there was just something about her graceful appearance and fittings what a beautiful ship.

I am currently constructing a web site dedicated to the Britannic which I will have great pleasure in sending you the link when its completed, at present myself and my fiancee are currently touring Scotland's World Premiere Titanic and White Star Line exhibition which has a very rare item from the Britannic, I have enclosed the link below.

http://uk.geocities. com/titanic_honouran dglory/titanichonour andglory.html

I hope to chat with you very soon, all my very best and congratulations on your excellent work.

Sean & Margot.

Apr 23, 2002
Thanks for all the feedback. When I have time i'll maybe use a pic of olympic in Ny and transform her into Titanic - put her in the berth she sadly never made it to/