BRITANNIC MOVIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've hit the nail on the head, Jim - just what this plot needs to liven up the quiet moments. And any audience who are happy to accept an Italian location for the Battle of the Somme will hopefully swallow a love affair between Rock Hudson and a partner of the female persuasion. For comic relief, we could have a Cockney British stoker played by Dick Van Dyke. And with both him and Ms Andrews on the payroll, we could consider including a few musical numbers and certainly a singing nun. This is blockbuster material.

M

MATTHEW JOSEPH COOPER

I'm thinking more of a Action/Adventure story without romance because Britannic was in a war.How about a few Canadian,French,and British aviation boys being transported to Italy to help keep the enemy out.Submarines plan a search and destroy plan against the Hospital ship they have set a trap for her at KEA Island but they must get close to her for It to work they receive information from a woman who is a german spy that another submarine met at Yugoslavia the same submarine that saved the other submarines from the aircraft carrier and It's planes.Meanwhile there a huge dogfight in the air with colorful airplanes victory of the allies is near but the Britannic Is not so lucky and sadley Is sent to the bottom.The end credits show the construction of the airplane and Britannic with exciting music playing.There Is a Blockbuster TV movie for you.

M

MATTHEW JOSEPH COOPER

Teaser Poster

slide0002.gif

Some inspired choices there. The theme from Godzilla will raise all the right expectations in the audience, and they won't be disappointed.

M

MATTHEW JOSEPH COOPER

Britannic's story would be really accurate I promise But I still want the airplane story In there.

M

MATTHEW JOSEPH COOPER

Does anybody think those songs are better than the TITANIC 1997 ones all though this movie doesn't even have anything to do with that movie Falling Star Is a War/Adventure/Action story and Titanic Is a Drama/Romance/Tragedy.

Adam Went

You could pretty much film a freshly painted wall drying and it would be more entertaining than the Britannic TV movie. I saw it in the video shop the other day, available on DVD! Almost cried.

M

MATTHEW JOSEPH COOPER

Britannic 2000 was just a Titanic rip off just like some of these that try to use Titanic 1997 elements and they were sad but none of these movies had a good story really.

Pearl Harbor 2001
Britannic 2000
Poseidon 2006
Lusitania: Murder on the Atlantic 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.