James Scott

Apr 14, 2020
I think it looks really good as Britannic rarely gets the attention she deserves.
Also I own a glass slide showing Britannic as a hospital ship. I have seen Titanic and Olympic slides but never Britannic. Can anyone tell me more about this?
This is on eBay for sale at the moment.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: 1 users

Nikki Farmer

Apr 14, 2019
Maine, USA
for everyone on the fence or unable to play on PC. THG has uploaded the updated real-time sinking straight from Britannic: Potm. There are quite a few updates and changes compared to what was shown back in 2016. Enjoy~

Reactions: 1 user
Jun 22, 2020
London, UK
I'm part of the THG community, I follow them on FB, Twitter and Insta.
I discovered them few weeks ago with the demo Titanic Honor and Glory which completely blown me away. (I can't unfortunately visit the Britannic game as my computer.)
These guys are doing an excellent work. I'm really in admiration.

Ellana Coote

Mar 20, 2018
England
vintagexartist.wordpress.com
I haven't played through everything that's available yet, but I've been amazed at the detail and beauty of what I've seen so far. It makes me even more excited for Titanic: Honor and Glory, if that's even possible :) Has anyone else been playing it?

Reactions: 1 users
Jun 22, 2020
London, UK
The game is not ready yet, that’s why.
They just released a demo where you can visit a part of the ship and see the job they’re doing and the details are already incredible.

They also just released a simulation game of the Britannic on the plateform “Steam”

davey

May 24, 2020
I haven't played through everything that's available yet, but I've been amazed at the detail and beauty of what I've seen so far. It makes me even more excited for Titanic: Honor and Glory, if that's even possible :) Has anyone else been playing it?
its an excellent reconstruction of britiannic

J Sheehan

Aug 23, 2019
Cork, Ireland
for everyone on the fence or unable to play on PC. THG has uploaded the updated real-time sinking straight from Britannic: Potm. There are quite a few updates and changes compared to what was shown back in 2016. Enjoy~

Oh yeah, the quality in this video is much better than their 2016 one...and there's a great deal more going on too, as well as being much more historically accurate than the previous one.