Britannic Plans

Lars Noorman

Aug 7, 2008
Hello,

@ Joshua, i don't know if you're still on the board but plz answer: What's the exact page where i can buy the Britannic Plans??

Lars

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Lars,

According to Joshua's profile, he has not accessed the board in almost two years. Therefore, he may not see your message.

You can purchase the plans for Britannic through the Titanic Historical Society's website. Click here to access their Museum Store.

Lars Noorman

Aug 7, 2008
Hello Jason,

Thank you! I'm reacreating the A & Boat deck from the RMS Britannic but the plan from the boat deck is not good to see because of the Gantry davids ( Bad english )

Lars

Lars Noorman

Aug 7, 2008
Jason,

One more question: If i buy those plans, is that safe?? I mean i live in Holland & i don't know where the site's from I think the USA becouse of the dollarXD Sorry for the bad English:p

Lars

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Lars,

It is completely safe to purchase any items, let alone deck plans from the THS. I've dealt with them on a number of occasions and have always found them to be very reputable and professional. Yes, they are in the US; Indian Orchard, Massachusetts to be specific.

Your english is fine, so no need to worry about that.
happy.gif

Lars Noorman

Aug 7, 2008
Jason,

Okay great:D Now i have to ask my parents if i can purchase the plans XD I'm only 13 years old :p

Thanks

Lars

Mar 3, 2010
To bad you have to pay at least 50$ first. It says you have to be a member. I was going to get them to. But, I'm spending 70$ on this, especially in times like this.

Dec 6, 2000
Lars,

Unless you want the lower decks the plans that you posted here: http://www.hospitalshipbritannic.com/rms_plans.htm. could be larger than the plans from THS.
I note the THS plans are "outside measurement: 17 inches x 22 inches" which means they are smaller than the ones I have of the Adriatic which are outside measurements 19'' X 25''. I need a magnifying glass to read the Adriatic plans.

Lars Noorman

Aug 7, 2008
Lester,

yeah i see those plans but they are too black so i can't see everything ( thanks to the davits -_- )

Lars

Dec 6, 2000
Lars,

I doubt you will see any more with the THS plans. Look at them on-line and compare the two. They are an exact copy.

Yanchen Li

Mar 2, 2009
Hi, this is my first post here and I was wondering if there were any deck plans/blueprints of HMHS Britannic available on the internet. If this question was already asked before and answered, can someone please post a link? I don't mean to add an unneeded thread.

[Moderator's Note: This post, originally posted as a separate thread in an unrelated subtopic, has been moved to the pre-existing one discussing the same subject. JDT]

Jane Smith

Aug 16, 2018
i'm just curious about something: Was Britannic's D Deck the same as the other two sister ships? Was there a open space under the forward well deck for 3rd class?
Also, if the ship was completed as an RMS ship, what decks would these passenger facilities be on: barber shop, souvenir shop, hairdressing salon, and Manicurist room?
Also, was the 3rd class smoke room on top of the general room? What would the stern deck be referred to as since they connected the former poop deck to the rest of B Deck?