Britannic sinking animation

NikkiChan92

Apr 14, 2019
Maine, USA
1574018064528.png

HMHS Britannic week on the Titanic: Honor and Glory YouTube page this coming week.

Monday, November 18 - HMHS Britannic Sinks from Afar

Tuesday, November 19 - A Brief History of the Brief Career of the Britannic

Wednesday, November 20 - Differences Between HMHS Britannic and her Sisters

Thursday, November 21 - Death of the HMHS Britannic - REAL-TIME FINAL PLUNGE

Looking forward to seeing these two new perspectives of the Britannic animation. Compliments to the teams new animator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyle Naber

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
An updated one that focuses on the final plunge?

I know there’s lots of compilations like this one:

I honestly just want an official release of this section of their updated real time sinking. They’ve probably already made even more changes at this point.

NikkiChan92

Apr 14, 2019
Maine, USA
No, a brand new real-time sinking using a high detailed exterior game model with low-poly interiors visible through the portholes. It will be further updated than the 2017 inhouse redo.
the moment my question was asked, was told not to expect it this coming April, but things could easily change we'll see. There are glimpses of the new animation's iceberg impact, propellers in motion etc floating around in new documentaries.

But yes further changes were briefly discussed with Matt on the Discord server, when the time comes the updated Titanic will be a very intricate and detailed portrayal of the sinking.

Until then and back on topic we can look forward to Levi (it's) conversion of the Britannic animation which will be out on steam soon. After that we can look forward to Lusitania and according to the website, Empress of Ireland and Republic are planned for real-time animation. :) Reminder that all non-Titanic animations and experiences do not take away from the production of the main THG game since Levi is animating the real times & developing side experiences and a guy named Lucas Gustaffson is modeling the Lusitania, Empress and other ships as discussed in their October update.

Last edited: