Brook Holding Webb

darwebb

Jan 14, 2014
Brook Webb was my great-grandfather. I have much information on his family by his first marriage to Ada (my grandfather, Hamilton Webb, was Brook and Ada's second son). Brook's great-niece (great-granddaughter of Brook's sister, Maria Webb) lives nearby. And we are in touch with several members of Brook's second family, through his marriage to Alicia. Would love to know about any connections!

TamaraWebb

Nov 15, 2014
Hey My name is Tamara, I have recently found my family and discovered that I also am descendant of Brooke Holdings Webb and that he would be my great,great,great grandfather.

TamaraWebb

Nov 15, 2014
Hey, I have recently found my family and discovered that I also am descendant of Brook Webb and that he would be my great,great,great grandfather. My Grandfather also known as Brook Webb informed me of this.

William Webb

Apr 12, 2018
My father, William Walford Webb, came from the UK to Mexico in the late 60's. He is certain that a family member died aboard the Titanic, as he remembers his mother mentioning that some family members were very upset about the Titanic tragedy, where a related uncle had died. I unfortunately do not have any further information.