Bruce Beveridge Titanic Deck Plans from Zazzle

PJM26

Sep 13, 2016
Hello,

I recently purchased this item

Titanic General Arrangement Plan Poster

I just wanted to advise all those looking for a good quality deck plan that this version is blurry and the text illegible.

Fortunately my money was refunded after I sent photos displaying the poor printing quality.

I'm sure that a clear version of this image exists somewhere, but either the image they have was captured in an inadequate resolution or their printing equipment is unable to print finely enough.

Regardless, if you want to be able to actually read/study Titanic plans rather than just admire it from a distance, avoid this version.

For that matter, does anyone know of a good quality version of these plans? I.e. those as clear as the ones on this site.

PJM26

Sep 13, 2016
It all depends on the size you ordered. Some people just want something to hang on a wall. Others, want something that they could actually study. The latter is a large size that rolls up and would be unrolled on a desk.
Are you saying that the smaller versions have crisp details and font?

I wanted one to hang on my wall AND to study.

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
There is a similar issue (as discussed elsewhere) when we click on the ET link for BB's deck plans. It seems blurred initially, but clicking the full size rectifies the problem and then that window can be closed. Once it clears-up, the plans remain clear for any zoom or navigation.

Incidentally, opening ET via Google Chrome does not have this problem. The image clears up in 2 or 3 seconds.

Reactions: 1 user
Jun 18, 2016
Hello,

I recently purchased this item

Titanic General Arrangement Plan Poster

I just wanted to advise all those looking for a good quality deck plan that this version is blurry and the text illegible.

Fortunately my money was refunded after I sent photos displaying the poor printing quality.

I'm sure that a clear version of this image exists somewhere, but either the image they have was captured in an inadequate resolution or their printing equipment is unable to print finely enough.

Regardless, if you want to be able to actually read/study Titanic plans rather than just admire it from a distance, avoid this version.

For that matter, does anyone know of a good quality version of these plans? I.e. those as clear as the ones on this site.
Hello PJM!

I just went through this very issue.

Do NOT try to order these prints through Zazzle.

Their file is corrupted. After 3 different tries, 2 bad shipments, and the peak holiday season, I gave up.

These plans *are* available over at the Titanic Historical Society site. Their print is quite legible.

The major difference is that they are printed on regular paper, instead of the the heavy stock I wanted with the Zazzle print. You will have to mount and frame the print.

Here is the link given to me by Scott Adams over at TMRA:

Titanic Plans [3TGAP04] - $39.95 : Titanic Historical Society, The THS Online Shop

Good luck!

Kodos//

Reactions: 1 user