Builder's model presentation (?)

Milos Grkovic

Aug 25, 2019
Serbia
Greetings, everyone.

2 years ago, I've been planning to make a presentation on the History of the Olympic/Titanic/Britannic Builder's model.
However, with only finding a couple of photographs, I wasn't able to find the photo of the model being restored.
So if anyone knows where I can find that photo, please inform me.

Kind regards,

Milos

Reactions: 1 user

Milos Grkovic

Aug 25, 2019
Serbia
Well, I guess I have to find it all by myself then since there's no one to help me. I'm sorry to say that I'll be leaving the message board. I can't take this anymore. I'm leaving this Friday. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad

Milos Grkovic

Aug 25, 2019
Serbia
Well, my research only took like 5 or more months with only finding some piece of information about the model. I however, did find a photo of the model been restored, but after a while I lost the group and didn't manage to find it. :(

Seumas

Mar 25, 2019
Glasgow, Scotland
Well, my research only took like 5 or more months with only finding some piece of information about the model. I however, did find a photo of the model been restored, but after a while I lost the group and didn't manage to find it. :(
When it is safe to travel again and if you have the time and money to do so - a trip to Belfast and an appointment with the authorities in charge of H&W's archives may be what you need to find out the very specific information you are after.

Many Titanic researches end up doing a lot of globetrotting. For example, in the past some have had to go to Syria and Armenia to find out about the passengers who hailed from there.

Nov 14, 2005
When it is safe to travel again and if you have the time and money to do so - a trip to Belfast and an appointment with the authorities in charge of H&W's archives may be what you need to find out the very specific information you are after.

Many Titanic researches end up doing a lot of globetrotting. For example, in the past some have had to go to Syria and Armenia to find out about the passengers who hailed from there.
:(

Milos Grkovic

Aug 25, 2019
Serbia

I didn't mean that. What I meant by "group" was on Facebook.