Mindy Deckard

Aug 29, 2005
Darn it...now you guys have me convinced that my stupid gateway that constantly acts up will never run this program...

Why did I buy this....yet another coaster...sigh...

Jul 21, 2008
Does anyone else here have this? It just came today from an Amazon order and it is a must-have. It contains oodles of unused footage from the film, thorough timelines, narratives, testimonies, passenger and crew bios....everything! And if it makes any difference to some, Jack and Rose are nowhere to be seen. Cameron tells only the real stories here. I highly recommend!

[Moderator's Note: This message, originally a separate thread, has been moved to this pre-existing thread addressing the same subject. MAB]

Jacob Bineke

Sep 3, 2009
anyone got some screen shots of this game during the ship tour?

and

In terms of touring the ship which game is better: Titanic AOOT or Explorer?

Jake Peterson

Mar 11, 2012
Iowa, USA
I also have this game as well. Still in my box. Very extensive and informative.

Huh. Wonder if it'd work on my Windows 7? Going to have to try that sometime. Anyone here with Windows 7 who has tried? Did it work?

Brad Rousse

Nov 27, 2002
Prague, Czech Rep.
I also have this game as well. Still in my box. Very extensive and informative.

Huh. Wonder if it'd work on my Windows 7? Going to have to try that sometime. Anyone here with Windows 7 who has tried? Did it work?

I tried. No luck. I think it required something I don't have the resources or means to do, or is simply too old for the W7 system.

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
I got it when I had W98 and it worked fine. Failed with Windows 2000 and XP and while i have not tried it with 7, I do not expect it to work.

I also think that it is very informative. I wonder why they did not bring out a suitably upgraded DVD-rom version for the centennial.

Dec 23, 2017
So some of us might remember this 3-cd epic from around 98, it is 3 hours of footage of the film and pictures with around 4 hours of text and info. This full set has never been show on internet yet, which is a shame. Well its obvious that its full of 90's false facts the truth is is that there are scenes from the 97 film iv never seen in any dvd or Blue-ray release. I will be compiling these raw footage i ripped from the disk, it really is amazing how many shots that are not available anywhere
Here is a taste
Image32.jpg
Image33.jpg
Image34.jpg
Image35.jpg
Image36.jpg
Image37.jpg

Mar 18, 2008
Germany
You can also find bits and pieces in the different trailers as well in his "Last Mysteries of the Titanic".
(It worked on my win XP, not sure about windows 7, haven't try it yet.)

Dec 23, 2017
So uploaded the other parts and Paramount blocked them due to "copyright's"
Was wondering if anyone here would still want to see them? il just hide the videos and just put a link here

Jan 11, 2018
So uploaded the other parts and Paramount blocked them due to "copyright's"
Was wondering if anyone here would still want to see them? il just hide the videos and just put a link here
Which is why it's hard to make even fair use footage of the films for parody or commentary footage. Fox/Paramount simply does not respect such exception and would block footage sans prejudice.

Jan 11, 2018
Try uploading it on Vimeo or Dailymotion. Did that when some of my Titanic parodies were flagged even though they only used a minute from a three hour film. :/