CAMERON'S TITANIC SINKING PC VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun Edwards

In the first few scenes of James Cameron's 1997 TITANIC, ROSE is shown computer graphics of how the TITANIC sank, is this available on the internet or to buy or to get from anywhere, had a look on the internet through LYCOS, but no luck!

Jan 31, 2001
Hello Shuan,

I agree it would be great if there was a video available of what Cameron saw on his dive, but I do not believe there is. In fact, alot of what he saw on his dive wasn't used in the film. It would be great to see that lost footage.

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Joshua Gulch

Mar 31, 2001
Shaun,
The computer graphics in question can be found in their entirety on the "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer" CD Rom.

The one shown in the film excludes the portion showing the stern's descent to the seabed, but it's included in the CD. The program also includes several scenes cut from the film.

(Anyone notice that the majority of the scenes cut were ones that depicted things that actually happened?)

Hope this helps.

Josh.

Joshua Gulch

Mar 31, 2001
Shaun,
That's just it. "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer." I found mine at Media Play last year. Amazon doesn't list it, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Try your local software store.

Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.