Cameron's Titanic

James Doyle

Jul 30, 2002
Hey all, after watching the Titanic, I would love to know some of the names of the classical pieces played in the various 1st class scenes. Some inparticular are:
-Titanic's arrival at Cherbourge
-1st class dining saloon entrance with Jack and Rose

Mar 13, 2000
james the first class entrance song in the 1st class dinning room is the strauss waltz by johann sebastian strauss and the arrival at cherbourg is leaving port by james horner there are two sound tracks to the movie the first is called titanic and the other is back to titanic and these two soundtracks were made by james horner because he thought there were too many songs he had in mind for the movie to put on one soundtrack and i have both and i would check your local record store for avilibility of the sound tracks i hope this helps jennifer mueller

susi salomon

Nov 20, 2007
whats the name of the song, the string quartet played as their last song?
(right before this scene, the musicians say goodbye to each other. then the man with the violin starts playing all alone and the others turn around and join him again. this very last song is so beautiful!!! i love it and if it exists, i want to play it myself with my own string quartet!!)

greets
Susi

mueller

Apr 1, 2012
i think a little of alexanders ragtime band and the blue danbue were among the songs played in first class scenes during the movie titanic. all the first class songs, and the songs such as the wedding dance and nearer to my god to thee, were all performed in the movie by the band I Salonist i hope this will help