Captain E J Smith found

May 3, 2005
>>So where did he go when he was released from the hospital ? I've got some questions.<<

So have I, Jeremy. LOL.
1.Is he still alive ?
2.And if so what's he been doing for the last 19 years ?
3.Did this newspaper come from the rack at the check out counter at Kroger's ?
4.Is Bernard Hill still alive and well ?

May 3, 2005
I notice that I've been around since 2005 on this website and I know there will be disagreements.... but IMHO:

Bernard Hill is to Captain E.J. Smith as Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwicke are to Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John H. Watson. :)

May 3, 2005
>>Maybe that WAS Smith and he's just going by the name "Bernard Hill" to kickstart the acting career we all know he wanted.<<

A few more questions.:

5.Perhaps we should expect to see Murdoch and the rest of the officers and passengers....Thomas Andrews,etc..... in the near future ?

6.Was Captain Smith on the lifeboat the night the Moon and Mars appeared to be the same size ? Being on a lifeboat, isolated at sea on a dark night would have provided an excellent opportunity for observing the phenomenon.

May 3, 2005
Jeremy-
>>No. Sorry. They're living in an air pocket in the bow of the ship with the other 1200 unrecovered.<<

Did you get this information from the "added features" on the Titanic CD Set ?

Maybe "Alvin" should be sent on an expedition trip...However, they would probably prefer to continue their existence there rather than return to 2012.

Thomas C.

Sep 6, 2017
I found something very interesting browsing the internet

What do you think? Is it some kind of joke?

IMG_2030-COPY.jpg

upload_2018-5-24_18-36-47.jpeg

May 3, 2005
Jeremy-
>>No. Sorry. They're living in an air pocket in the bow of the ship with the other 1200 unrecovered.<<

Did you get this information from the "added features" on the Titanic CD Set ?

Maybe "Alvin" should be sent on an expedition trip...However, they would probably prefer to continue their existence there rather than return to 2012.
ù
> 5.Perhaps we should expect to see Murdoch and the rest of
> the officers and passengers....Thomas Andrews,etc..... in the
> near future ?

No. Sorry. They're living in an air pocket in the bow of the ship with the other 1200 unrecovered.

Along with Rose and Jack ?

Rob Lawes

Jun 13, 2012
England
You laugh but I found this interview with First Class survivor Eva Sonotreal who told the Irish author Patty O'Furniture for her book "Titanic, it sank and I believe I've found the cause" what she saw that night:

"It was 11:40 at night. 11:40 precisely, no doubt about it. 11:40. I was taking the night air on the boat deck and had just said good evening to Mr Lightoller who was busy painting the port bridge wing with what appeared to be whitewash, well any way, there was a crunchy, grindy sort of feeling that definitely did not feel like a propeller blade falling off. It would seem we'd struck an Iceberg. Around 02:20 the ship sank. Just before it dipped below the waves I saw a bearded gentleman in a snazzy uniform shake hands with a few people and bid them good luck. Our boat was just close enough to the ship that I could hear this officer tell Mr Lightoller that he'd missed a bit and wasn't allowed to leave the ship until he'd finished. With that, the bearded officer jumped into his own personal row boat and began frantically rowing away from the ship while singing "what do you do with a drunken sailor?". It was a strange sight"

Conclusive proof I think you'll agree.

Nov 14, 2005
"I believe it, I believe it"...;). Was it the Twilight Zone or another show where they picked up a guy in a lifeboat with the name Titanic on it? He tries to warn everybody the their ship will sink but of course they don't believe him. It ends with him in a lifeboat with Andrea Doria on it or something like that.