Carole Mary Rogan

Tom Nelligan

Feb 19, 2008
Hi everyone, i am looking to contact a former member of this site called carole mary rogan. She started a few threads about a third class passenger mary kelly and is descended from one of kelly's siblings as am i so as you can imagine i would be very interested in contacting her, any help is appreciated. thanks.

T

Timothy Trower

Tom,

I believe that Phil Gowan over at www.TitanicTitanic.com would be able to help you. It's been a while since he and I talked about Mary Kelly, but I believe he said that he'd been in contact with members of her family. You might have to wait until the weekend to get a response, however.

Tom Nelligan

Feb 19, 2008
Thanks for that Timothy, unfortunately I could find no contact information over on that site but at least its a lead!

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>unfortunately I could find no contact information over on that site<<

And you wouldn't either. The reputable Titanic websites and forums don't place contact information to the relatives of Titanic survivors or victims. This is to protect their privacy. However, if you send of a private message to Phil Gowan, (Assuming you're a member) he may be able to help you out with this.

Tom Nelligan

Feb 19, 2008
I completely understand that. I wouldnt want to annoy anyone or contact someone who does not want to be contacted. I would hate that myself. I have no intention of invading anyone's privacy - just to make contact as part of researching family history.

T

Timothy Trower

Tom,

Let me assure you that a general message directed to Phil Gowan on the T-T message board would not be an intrusion. Phil is a prince, and if he can help you, he will.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>I have no intention of invading anyone's privacy <<

And I didn't think you would. I was just clearifying the reasons for the caution. There are some real nutters out there who wouldn't be inhibited by such things as respect.

I'll concur with Tim on this. Phil Gowan's the man you want to talk to. If anybody can help, he's the guy.