Caroline Chavezme

• Thread starter Caroline Chavez
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caroline Chavez

Hi everyone. I just thought it might be time to eventually introduce myself. I am 13 years of age (probably one of the youngest)ound this Little Titanic Encyclopedia site on a Google search i did. Thank god i found this Beautiful site, i have learned a GREAT deal about Titanic.This site is like home to me i love reading everyones posts and comments about the drop dead gorgeous Ship! I have been interested in Titanic since i was 12(not to long ago) I am going to also keep up my interest;). Please go ahead and check out my Profile here and visit my Webpage, id really appreciate it. Thanks you all. Take care and i love ya! "Keep the beautiful high spirits of Titanic High"

-Caroline C. :)

C

Caroline Chavez

Let me correct the beginning of my introduction, lol. I FOUND THIS LITTLE TITANIC ENCYCLOPEDIA SITE ON A GOOGLE SEARCH I DID. (there sorry, ha)

C

Caroline Chavez

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE INTERESTED IN MYSELF? lol come on post post post somethingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Mar 20, 2000
Caroline:

Hello there. It's nice to have you here. The ripe old age of 13, eh? I was that age in 1981! That must seem an eternity ago to you (it seems so to me, too). If we'd had the Internet in those days, I would have been in heaven!

Keep up with your musical studies. I also play the piano. The first song I learned to play, and which I played for my first recital, was "Nearer, My God To Thee." I was 11 and thought I was really sophisticated being able to play that; and, of course, I thought I was so smart, telling people that the band played it on the Titanic, etc.

Do you enjoy the music of that era?

Best of wishes to you.

Randy

C

Caroline Chavez

hi randy... oh thats wonderful! i aqlso have a recital comming up and thinking about playing a titanic song, hopefully 'Rose' by james horner. if not Nearer, my god to thee is rather simple...... wellll ill have to make a dewsion. byebye

Status
Not open for further replies.