Caroline Williamson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2006
Hello,
I just want to say hi and I hope to have many fun log in's while here with you all.

Iam having a memorial Titanic Party on the 14th of April this year. Wish you all could come!!!!

Apr 8, 2006
I feel this is an inapropriate forum for a true descendant of the Titanic tragedy. I will not tolerate this intentional ignorance from the member's and moderator's. I will no longer associate with this organization.

Good Bye

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Caroline,

Since you joined and posted just three days ago, you have to give the members a chance to welcome you. No one is intentionally ignoring you, but please remember that not everyone is on the same schedule.

If you decide to stay or go, it's your call.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Caroline, I don't think you're being intentionally snubbed. Take a look at the other threads in this folder and you don't see an awful lot of conversations taking place here. Quite a few of the members don't have tons of time to burn so they deal with specific folders which they have an interest in and skip the rest.

Come or go as you wish...it's your choice to make...but the real action is out there in the other threads.

Nov 9, 2002
Caroline, I didn't read your post before. I'd come if I'd know where it's held.

Sometimes I too, wonder if my posts are being ignored, sometimes yes, but it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.