Catherine Katie Mullen

mary mason

Aug 24, 2003
does anyone know anything about Katie's life before Titanic? and does a photo' exisit?
thanks for your time

Phillip Gowan

Apr 10, 2001
There's a good photo of her as a young unmarried woman on the cover of The Irish Aboard Titanic by Senan Molony (and with the included biography).

Phil

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
You won't regret it, Mary. It was a bit of a trick at the time, but I got my copy almost four years ago. Senan did a very thorough job of researching passengers and crew who were on that ship, including digging up some information on some incredibly obscure figures, and included some family legends and lore in the entries.

When I met him at a dinner the Phil Gowan hosted, he indicated that he spent nearly 8 years researching it. I beleive it!

Delia Mahoney

Oct 10, 2003
Hi,

I've noticed that the last name of Katie is spelled here as "Mullen" but I've seen it somewhere written as "Mullins" or "Mullens". Which is correct?

Jan 4, 2008
are there any pictures on the internet of her? i looked up the book and didn't know which one was her. if it is the smaller ones i couldn't find previews of the book or anything to say which one is her