Charles Andrews

Jul 27, 2003
Hi All...my name is Charlie Andrews and I am from Ontario Canada. I am new to this site and haven't yet seen any names from Canada. I have been a Titanic nut since about 1979 after reading The Maiden Voyage. I have been to Southhampton to walk on the dock from where Titanic sailed. I have been to Halifax to see the pieces of the ship that are in the Maritime Museum there and also to the 3 cemeterys at Halifax. I also did a walk through the town to find any buildings of interest such as the undertakers building, the curling rink they used for a morgue, and the church in which the funeral service for the unknown child was conducted. I was a member of the Titanic Historical Society up until a couple of years ago. Oh yes, I have also been to Fall River Massachussetts, they have an excellent museum there with the model of the Titanic they used for some of the first movies and such other things as Madeline Astor's life jacket. Anyway I am thrilled to be a part of this site and look forward to many conversations with all of you.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Greetings, Charlie and welcome. I've never been to Halifax (or even Southampton!), but I do travel a lot around the discussion threads here on ET. Hope to 'meet' you there.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Charlie,

Welcome aboard! This is the best site for all things Titanic.

Their are several Canadians on here, and I'm one of them. I've also been to Halifax and Southampton, and they are wonderful places to visit.

It's good to hear from you and I look forward to your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif