Charles Eugene Williams

George Jacub

Sep 28, 2005
Your posts make no sense because you so frequently contradict yourself in the same post about who said and did what.

This is getting very boring and you not doing yourself any favours here.
Unlike others (ask Tad) I am not afraid to present all of the evidence even if it challenges my side. I believe that only by addressing all points can you narrow in on the truth. That, Seumas, is how research is conducted,

Arun, rejecting holus bolus any evidence that contradicts you is usually a sign that you are losing the debate. I start by accepting any evidence presented and incorporating it into the body of evidence so that it can be weighed and measured in context, and, after careful consideration, deciding if it contributes to the overall true picture of events. Rejecting any interview with any survivor by any newspaper at any time is a self-defeating decision.

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
Arun, rejecting holus bolus any evidence that contradicts you is usually a sign that you are losing the debate. I start by accepting any evidence presented and incorporating it into the body of evidence so that it can be weighed and measured in context, and, after careful consideration, deciding if it contributes to the overall true picture of events. Rejecting any interview with any survivor by any newspaper at any time is a self-defeating decision.
George, debating with you about anything is the last thing in my mind. You can "weigh and measure" whatever you like and after you have done so, if you believe you have "won" something, go ahead and celebrate. Only, don't bother telling me about it from now onward. I'm too old to bang my head against walls.

Reactions: 1 user
Mar 18, 2008
Germany
I'll try to keep this simple. Those confusing testimonies have been considered in other posts and the universal opinion is that Lowe most certainly did not take any women or children on his rescue mission. It would have made no sense and Lowe did not come across as someone who would make such senseless decisions. He dropped off all of the passengers in other boats except Charles Williams who volunteered to remain on #14 and help with rowing.

I agree I do not think there were any women when he returned also some researchers believe different.

Reactions: 1 user