Christie Chandler

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christie Chandler

Hi
My name is christie. I have had a fascination with the titanic since i found out that i am a distant relation to the Captain of the titanic. I have never seen "a night to remember" and i hope to see it one day.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Christie,

Welcome aboard! Good to see you've joined us. I created this thread and moved your post to here, so that you have your own thread.

Enjoy and see you around the board.

Matthew Farr

Mar 23, 2000
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Hello Christie. Welcome aboard. I think you will find that many here, including myself, believe that A Night To Remember is the best Titanic film out there. I recommend seeing it as soon as possible. I also recommend that you read the book that the movie is based on.

Jun 12, 2004
Hi, Christie! Bienvenido! (Welcome)

To elaborate on what Matthew said, may I suggest reading the book first? First of all, you'll know what to expect when you see the movie, and second, you'll grasp the story more in depth so when you see which parts are missing or changed in the movie (and there are quite a few things), you won't lose anything. Besides, as the saying goes, the book is always (usually?) better than the movie.
wink.gif

See you around the site!
smile.gif

Ernie Luck

Nov 24, 2004
Hi Christie

'A Night to Remember' is available on DVD with the added bonus that 'The making of ANTR' is on the reverse side.

I was interested that you say you are distantly related to Captain Smith. I'm in touch with a few distant cousins including some in the USA. Do you know what your ancestral line is?

Status
Not open for further replies.