Christopher Marshall

• Thread starter christopher marshall
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christopher marshall

Hi everybody

I aint any body new but i never introduced my self almost four years ago when i joined this forum. I pop in and out when i have the time to see if there is anything that takes my intrest.

I have a mssiave intrest into the Olympic Class Liners and enjoy looking into the history behind any othe vessels.

I run a small research group no were near in size as the ET site but it was this forum which started the balls roling for the luanch of the National Titanic Research group. I hope the admins of this site dont mind me giveing the website url which is www.grsao.com or www.grsao.com/forums

Researching the titanic has been one of my biggest hobbys for years. I have some of the best books wrote about the disaster and about the ship my favourite book would be the Olympic class Liners By Mark Chrinside and By favourite technical book into the titanic i like is titanic ship magnificent.

I have other books wrote into the disaster such as a night to remember, Titanic Experianice, Bob ballards titanic. Other notice able titnais aslwell and aswell a consperacy theory in regards to the titnaic by robin gardner

C

christopher marshall

Nope no longer we have been busy doing a mass clean up were still finding articles that we need to remove but it takes time but its getting better

any website needs a kick start

C

christopher marshall

It be nice to see actualy people creating post iof intrest not creating accounts and never using them lol

C

christopher marshall

Our old home page was removed and we replaced it with a brand new one which is off a nice layout got to put information up at some point when we have the time

Status
Not open for further replies.