Collecting Ocean Liner memorabilia

Nov 13, 2009
HI,
last year I started collecting ocean liner memorabilia. I haven't got very far yet, just books, postcards and a couple of paper goods. I know of some of the major dealers but I know there are plenty more I don't know about. Can anybody point me towards some people?

Jamie

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
Well two of the best known are probably Brian Hawley who owns luxurylinerrow.com and Richard Faber who now deals on ebay under adoria

Eric Longo

Aug 13, 2004
Hi Jamie,

I will second that - Brian Hawley is a wonderful dealer of authentic goods from many lines - check his website out!

LINK

Best,
Eric

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Brian Hawley is a wonderful dealer

Not to mention his being a terrific person.

E

Ellen Grace Butland

Ah, droooool, Lovely Mauretania things, plus QE2, I will have to win the lottery.

Jon Brockman

Oct 2, 2006
Hi all, i have added a lot more interesting items over the last few days. please drop by and take a look.
Thanks.

Jon Brockman

Oct 2, 2006
Hi, just added some rare interesting items to the site: Metal from the Arrol gantry at Harland And Wolff built to build the Olympic class liners, An original Harland and Wolff workers timing board and a Lusitania medal among other things.

Jon Brockman

Oct 2, 2006
Hi all
ive just added to my site something special, some of the iconic famous floor tiles from RMS Olympic which were removed from her when she was scrapped in 1935.
These tiles can be seen in numerous period photos of Olympic and Titanic and have been photographed on the wreck of Titanic and Britannic. you can see them in Ballard's discovery of the titanic for example.
Any serious Olympic/Titanic enthusiast should have at least one of these.

Please check them out: http://theboatdeck.co.uk/WhiteStarLine/index.php and scroll down to the Olympic items

Aug 14, 2007
Hi Jamie,

Have you checked out this site: http://titanicitems.com/

It's mostly Titanic relics and some from the Olympic. It's run by Kevin Saucier and he has some great relics (I've had the lucky chance of seeing some of them) Kevin has a rock solid reputation, ask any one and they'll confirm it. I know because I have.
happy.gif
One great thing about this site is he isn't asking for an arm and a leg for authentic Titanic relics. And on top of that a really great guy. I highly recommend checking it out to any one