Colorized Stateroom Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm sorry I can't help with coloring it but I was amazed about the quality of the picture...could you give me the same page where you can see other cabins? I changed the number of the picture in the URL and i was seeing a few other cabin pictures....but how do I which ones they are? that's why I was asking you for the page...I went there but I coudlnt find the gallery

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Colter,

I do not know much about that particular cabin, but I do have a beautiful colored rendition of B-58 that is of similar decor. I can show you if you would like.

Best Regards,

Brian

Jason D. Tiller

Hello Brian,

Colter's profile has been deleted, so he is no longer a member of this board. It is unlikely he will see your message.

B

Brian R Peterson

Vitezslav,

C-63 was done in Louis XVI, Empire cabins used square silk wall panels.

Best Regards,

Brian

B

Brian R Peterson

Sure,

I have an updated version I believe is more accurate than my first work:

118366.jpg

Best Regards,

Brian

Brian

Truly stunning piece of work. It looks as if it were only taken today. Any chance you can provide us with more of the same?

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Aidan,

Yes, I have colored pencil drawings of all of the First Class rooms, and a few Second and Third as well, and I have colored over 100 interior photos so far, I am currently posting them to a website so I can show them in all their glory and not have to reduce their file size, these pictures look like they taken with a digital camera today when you see them full scale!

Nigel!

I haven't seen you around in ages, how have you been? I'm in New Zealand these days, in Auckland, I realise you're elsewhere in NZ though.

By the way Brian, the pictures you colour are amazing. I've tried it a couple of times in Photoshop, but never got any decent results.

Daniel.

Wow! Great job! Funny, I always imagined that room to be blue or gray fabric on the walls, never green. Certainly looks more dramatic though!

Thanks for sharing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.