Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
This is just silly trolling. Now that a lot of people are forced to remain home due to Lady Corona, some seek odd ways to entertain themselves.

Reactions: 1 user
Mar 26, 2020
This is just silly trolling. Now that a lot of people are forced to remain home due to Lady Corona, some seek odd ways to entertain themselves.
I was actually curious. I think what Miles suggests is a very intriguing idea. Certainly it is possible if no ship was actually going to sink to start with and if certain important people like Astor and Strauss wanted to disappear and retire in luxury with millions of insurance dollars. It is very common for large companies to defraud themselves and their investors.

Mar 26, 2020
"We are told the Carpathia rescued 705 people from the Titanic, so at this point in the investigation we may guess that would be that was all that were ever onboard. Minus 212 crew, that would be 493 passengers, which sounds about right. Since this was a managed event, either the passenger lists were faked, the crew list was faked, or both. The Carpathia list was probably also faked, since that ship was part of the hoax. It may have picked up more than 705 [or none]. The Titanic lists could be padded in several ways, which we have seen in more recent hoaxes. They could include people that had recently died from other causes, so we should look for a preponderance of elderly onboard. They could include the names of agents throughout the world who needed to disappear as part of their cover that year. And they could include names simply made up from scratch. These made-up names often include some sort of inside joke.

Further down the page, we have a huge anomaly. Canadian ships were allegedly the first to arrive on the scene after the Carpathia took the survivors away. These Canadian ships were supposed to collect bodies, but there were too many to collect. So Captain Larnder of the Mackay-Bennett decided to preserve the bodies only of first-class passengers, dumping second and third-class passengers and crew back into the sea. Of course this makes no sense on any level. What it indicates is that these second and third-class passengers never existed. In fact, there is no proof of their existence, or at least of their deaths. All evidence was conveniently “buried at sea” as usual. Plus, how exactly did Captain Larnder and his men figure out who was from what class? Did they all still have ticket stubs in their pockets after floating for several days in the ocean? Or did he just pull in those wearing tuxedos or top hats? Despite the Canadians only collecting the wealthy-looking, one-third of the bodies were never identified or claimed. Really? One-third of the first-class passengers had no relatives and no one was looking for them? Almost half the bodies gathered (150) were never collected or claimed, and were buried in-masse in Halifax. Again, really? That is what we are expected to believe? Despite picking out only first-class passengers from the floaters, 150 were never claimed and were dumped into a mass grave in Nova Scotia? That alone proves this was fake."
http://mileswmathis.com/titan.pdf

Mar 26, 2020
The similarities between the Titanic and the Imperator/Berengaria are undeniable. See the photos for yourself:

launch_of_the_imperator_by_121199-d8zzfv9.png

at-the-Harland-Wolff-Shipyard-May-31-1911-1024x623.jpg

titanic-being-launched-the-titanic-project.jpg

titanic-launch.jpg

Rancor

Jun 23, 2017
Looks like no one is biting, Harry.

Why don't we just stick to the facts, they make a truly compelling story all on their own.

Reactions: 3 users
Nov 14, 2005
I believe it. I'm also still waiting for my title to the brooklyn bridge to show up. Must go check the mail again.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2003
Chicago, IL, USA
www.titanicology.com
Must go check the mail again.
Careful Steven. A little history.
George C. Parker (March 16, 1860 – 1936) was an American con man best known for his surprisingly successful attempts to "sell" the Brooklyn Bridge. He made his living conducting illegal sales of property he did not own, often New York's public landmarks, to unwary immigrants.

Reactions: 2 users
Nov 14, 2005
Hmmm...I never heard of him. Maybe thats where the term "I have a bridge to sell you" came from. Con men have always been with us. Where I live there used to be huge land fraud schemes...some as recent as the 1990's. Today its mostley done thru email.

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
Weren't there a couple of con guys who supposedly produced a plan in 1824 that involved sawing off of Manhattan Island rowing it out to sea, turning it around and rowing back so that the ends were reversed? Reportedly, there were plenty of volunteers to act as oarsmen, including some to work underwater.

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
Well, they first tried the stunt that the Titanic was really the Olympic in disguise (Or was it the other way around? The mind boggles). After that theory was finally debunked, the Titanic now becomes the Imperator. What next? If one tries hard enough, they may see enough resemblances between the Titanic and a Boeing 777 to put forth a Conspiracy theory that the missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370 was really the Titanic with wings added.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Mar 26, 2020
Careful Steven. A little history.
George C. Parker (March 16, 1860 – 1936) was an American con man best known for his surprisingly successful attempts to "sell" the Brooklyn Bridge. He made his living conducting illegal sales of property he did not own, often New York's public landmarks, to unwary immigrants.

I am quite sure John Jacob Astor IV had a similar background in real estate. Just like how he faked his death for insurance money. I think you'll agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.