Controversy over Titanics Future

T

Trent

About two weeks ago I saw that there was a Doc. on Titanic and the controvesy surrounding it. I was wondering if anyone saw this cause I was vacation. And if so what are the new controvesys ? do they deal with RMS Titanic INC.

-Trent

Lou Kerr

Feb 6, 2010
Hi Trent

Are you referring to a program called Battle for the Titanic? It has recently aired on the Dayton, Ohio PBS station. I haven't watched it in its entirety, only caught bits and pieces while I was taping it for future viewing. It does deal extensively with the financial woes of RMS Titanic Inc.

Best regards,

Lou

T

Tracey McIntire

Hi Lou!
I was hoping you could help me out. There is a group of us who post on this board regularly and we have been following the dealings of RMS Titanic Inc. and the salvage controversy very closely. Is there any way you could summarize for me the information in "Battle For the Titanic?" Ideally, I would love to get a copy of the video from you (I'd be willing to pay of course). If either of these choices is a possibility, could you please e-mail me at traceym@petamail.org? I would greatly appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Tracey McIntire

Lou Kerr

Feb 6, 2010
Hi Tracey,

I haven't watched the entire program yet, it's on my agenda for this weekend upcoming. I'll be glad to summarize the information about RMS Titanic Inc and send you any information available about obtaining a copy of the program. In the meantime you may want to check out the PBS website. They usually have information about recent programming and ordering information for videos.

Best regards,

Lou

T

Tracey McIntire

Thanks, Lou! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. I will definitely check out the PBS web site. Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Tracey