Cornelia Theodosia Andrews

Mar 3, 2011
God rest her soul, she was very selfish and am so distressed to know that after God has saved her and many other she filled a $480.50 dolloars for selfless materials::::::::::hopeless. NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD, GOD OR EVEN FOR THE SINKING SHIP.

Mellisa

Mar 24, 2014
I agree, she should have been more thankful for the fact that she survived the sinking and was able to go on with her life instead filling out a claim on worthless items that can't even be returned. I think that was very coward-like of a person to do, especially when she was annoyed of all the crew members in her boat .....it's better that way so you can be in a huddle position and feel a little bit warmer. I think Miss Kornelia Theodosia Andrews is a very selfish and greedy human being. She should be lucky to die at the age of 65 because there were a lot of youngsters on the ship that died during the sinking. Shame on her, god rest that cold soul of hers...

Ed (4913)

Jan 19, 2020
Some people aren't very intelligent, this is to address the weak arguments posted here. Kornelia was annoyed with the crew on the lifeboats because the Titanic was very short on them and only women and children were to be on them, but these men lied about their rowing ability to get on and in doing so took spots from women and children. That is true cowardice. As for the $480 claim, that is equivalent to almost $13k today, a reasonable ask from a company whose ship you sank on.