Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones wants a piece of Titanic's hull

Apr 14, 2001
To all members of the message board, my name is Jenny, and I am here to inform you, that according to the titanic news channel,Jerry Jones,owner of the american football team Dallas Cowboys, is in talks with RMS titanic, the owners of the titanic exhibitions, to raise up a piece of the titanic's hull, and put it on display at the new Cowboys Stadium. I have a copy of the article. Here it is: http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/Jones-In-Talks-To-Raise-Titanic-89703437.html. Please read it, and let me know what you think of this news. I for one am against it, and I hope there are others who agree with my opinion.

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Ummm...I think folks reading that "news" should pay particular attention to the letters highlighted in yellow.

;-)

Sep 25, 2004
Funny, but in terms of "LMAO" quality, I still prefer the old Weekly World News Articles that were written about the ship.

May 1, 2010
Sounds like, uh, hogwash. Jerry Jones? Who cares. Cowboys? Who cares at all. Implode the NEW stadium too. GO SEAHAWKS!
My digression knows no bounds. I may have strayed a bit off the topic. dang.

Apr 14, 2001
Thank you ,Steven, James, and mark, for responding to my information about Jerry Jones. I dont know if this thing about Mr Jones is going to happen or not, but I think that for the sake of every titanic fan in this world, lets hope and pray that this report is nothing, but hogwash, as Steven has perfectly stated, and when its all said and done that, we all can as James said look back and laugh about it. The article I found on the titanic news channel about it is the only report I have read. so until I can find other sources that confirm or deny this report, we will have to wait and see what happens.

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
it is the only report I have read

And it's the only one you will read, Jennifer. Look at it again; it's an April Fools joke.