Daniel Buckley

L

Laura Grogan O'Mara

Thank you so much for the information about our vousin, Daniel Buckley, passenger, third class, Ballydesmond, Ireland.

Laura Grogan O'Mara
Horsham, Pennsylvania

A

Aurora

Hello. I love the set up of the site! It's very informative and I especially like the pictures. I believe you've been looking for a pic of Daniel Buckley, and I've found one. It's at: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Carpathia/page4.htm I'm trying to find out all the info I can on Harold Cottam of the Carpathia. Do you know where to point me in the right direction? (On line.) Aurora L/F ('Lowe's Flotilla')

Aurora
st augustine, fl

J

J.Frost

This site is so informative.As it turns out,My cousin had a great great uncle who was on the Titanic,his name was D.Buckley,and the resemblance to my cousin makes thier relationship undeniable! The biographays are the best part of your site,it gives names and faces to those who died and those who survived.

J.Frost
Va Beach,Va

D

Darkstar

I'm researching third class survivor Daniel Buckley.
And if it isn't too much trouble, does any one know in specific what happened to him after the sinking?
Or for that matter who to e-mail ? Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerly,

Darkstar

F

Frann Buckley Marple

My maiden name was Buckley and I am wondering of the relationship to me of this man. Have you had relatives contact you regarding this person?

J

John Delaney

Have a listen to an RTE programme that includes Daniel Buckley's story
and a song he wrote about his home town...

dynamic rte ie/quickaxs/209-rte-radio1musiccollection-rmc-2007-07-26.smil

Jkgibson4

Aug 20, 2010
Gaz_connolly their is family rumors that he is my great grandfather. how are you linked? my trail stops at the titanic. facebook me at Jana Osborne Gibson

Johanna

Sep 27, 2009
Hi Kendra! My grandmother was Daniel Buckley's first cousin. As far as I know he wasn't married. You can contact me at [email protected]. I have lots of information. Are you in any way related?

James (4234)

Jun 21, 2018
Daniel is my maternal first cousin twice removed. His grandparents were my great great grandparents.

Does anyone know if the original telegram from his aunt (Bridget/delia) to his mother survived and if his letters survived and where they might be today.