David Vartanian

2 Harleys

Nov 13, 2012
i am checking records to find out that if David was any relations to me. My grandfather Hovaness Vartanian was born is eastern turkey in 1892. In the 1950's a lot of Armenians, including my family came to Hamilton and set up in and around Princess St. We had the Armenian center, and the coffee shop where I would always find my grandfather playing backgammon(tavli). I have been to the cemetary in Michigan where David lies, and is surrounded by many Armenians.DV

Georgia Lujan

Jul 24, 2018
I am searching for information on George Martin (but I believe the true surname was Vartanian) who lived in Higland Park, MI, near Detroit. I believe he was born around 1926. If you have any information whatsoever, please contact me. Much appreciated.

Mary Bedigian

Jan 19, 2020
Hi. My Armenian family is also buried near the Vartanians. Bedigian, Zaratzian and Keshisian. I know the wife Virginia Vartanian whose husband is the grandson of Titanic survivor David Vartanian.

Mar 17, 2018
Is it possible that Vartanian was the same “young boy, with a name that sounded like Volunteer”, mentioned by Olaus Abelseth in his interview with Senator William Alden Smith for the U.S. Inquiry?