David Warner has just passed on.

D

Davina Watson

He was a good all round actor and I never heard a word against him (I worked in films for over 40 years on the admin side). Sorry he has gone.

Arun Vajpey

Arun Vajpey

After mentioning about the movie in an earlier post, I suddenly had this yen tonight to see Time After Time, the 1979 film in which David Warner plays Jack the Ripper opposite Malcolm McDowell's H G Wells. So, I got out of bed (much to my wife's chagrin), got my Blu-ray copy of the film and started seeing it.

Steven Christian

Steven Christian

After mentioning about the movie in an earlier post, I suddenly had this yen tonight to see Time After Time, the 1979 film in which David Warner plays Jack the Ripper opposite Malcolm McDowell's H G Wells. So, I got out of bed (much to my wife's chagrin), got my Blu-ray copy of the film and started seeing it.
I watched it recentley myself. And The Omen too. As I said earlier he was a good actor. Always liked his movies. Never heard anything bad about him. On another note this has been a really bad month for celebrities. Everyday it seems theres another one. That "always comes in threes" is definantly a myth. Cheers.