David Welch

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Welch

Jul 29, 2006
Hey Guys,
Hello I'm brand new to this Disscusion board. I just thought it be cool for me to introduce my self to you all my names David and i live in the Michigan (GO Tigers). My favorite things are Titanic.....Well Duh. I hope to learn a lot from you all.

Thanks,
><> David ><>

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello David,

Welcome aboard! This is the best site for all things Titanic. I revised the title of this thread, so that the other members will be able to find you easily.

If you hang out here long enough, you will learn a ton of information and more. We have some of the very best people here that know what they're talking about, when it comes to the great ship. You may even be able to make a new friend or two...or three.

Enjoy and see you around the board.

May 2, 2006
London
Heya David,

Welcome to the board! As Jason said, we do have loads of people on the site who know so much about the Titanic... and some who don't know so much and are hoping to learn from the others that do - people like me '-)

See you around
happy.gif

Carla

J

João Carlos Pereira Martins

Hi David! Nice to see you joined us! I subscribe what Jason and Carla said. He have the best Titanic "experts" here.

See you during the discussions.

Regards, João

David Welch

Jul 29, 2006
Well guys it David Again, I'd just like to thank you for your warm welcomes and can't wait to see you around the boards.

Thanks,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.