Death of Wyn Craig Wade

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Today I received the latest Commutator, which contains an obituary reporting that Mr. Wade died on 11 October last year, a fact that I don't recall having been noted here before.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I'm sorry to hear this. As Dave said, his book did a lot for the Titanic community. I recall seeing him on Titanic: Death of a Dream and found his interview to be very interesting.

My condolences to his family. Thanks for posting that, Mark.

Ollie Powell

Mar 22, 2018
Hi there everyone.

First time poster, long time reader here. I have a very specific question I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. I'm a writer and have been trying to track down who might own the rights to Wyn Craig Wade's book - Titanic: End of a dream - in order to reference it on a project I'm working on. I've been passed around various publishers (Penguin, Simon & Schuster and Scribner) and have also been in touch with Wyn's apparent attorney, who it turns out wasn't his attorney at all, but no one can tell me where the rights lie since Wyn's death.

My question is, does anyone know if Wyn has any family members who might be responsible for his estate?

Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Ollie