Deck Plans an offer of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Dear Phil and friends,
I see that the deck plans are not complete (with regard to who was allocated whichr oom, where known) - if you'd like, I'd be willing to have a go to fill in some of the blanks?

Best wishes

Paul

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Might take a little while - bear with me. I think I'll use the confirmed allocations in the Passenger list, rather than the Cave List, if thats OK?

Cheers

Paul

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Hi Phil,
(thanks for your email btw - I just thought I'd reply on this forum to allow greater discussion).

I don't think the job will be too hard, as long as it uses javascript (client side) coding. However, I am intrigued as to the type of colour coding that should be employed on the deck plans themselves. Keep the current colour for "definites" and red for "maybes"?

Cheers

Paul

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Hi Phil,
I was just planning on using the existing deck plans at present. One idea I had was to scan in old deck plans from H&W for a better, more historic "look'n'feel", but if anyone can help.

I do like the script that you use, as it seems to be browser and OS independant - I was looking at it on Linux/Konqueror and it worked fine! I tried doing something similar years ago using a DHTML method and it was OK - but not wonderful...
( http://www.btinterner.com/~dr_paul_lee/vigils.htm if you're interested)

With best wishes

Paul

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Hi Phil,
I didn't realise you lived so close to me
happy.gif

Ah yes, Oxford Jail - well, a case of too many cooks spoiling the broth, but it was a training day after all for ASSAP. We arrived late, a bit (cough) intoxicated - like now really, and we of the attitude "Well, we're never going to be in a prison again, hopefully, so lets explore!" ....we got some dirty looks from people for making too much noise hee hee!

Cheers

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.