Deep Inside the Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2000
Did anyone else see this last night on Discovery Channel? It was one of the most amazing Titanic documentaries I've seen! Not only did the remote ROV dive deeper in the ship than I've ever seen, but there were numerous audio recordings of Boxhall, Lightoller, Edith Russell and Frank Prentice! Was this a new documentary? I did see anybody talking about it here. I tried searching for it on the web and no one is selling it, not even Discovery Channel. Anyone else see this one and does anyone know where I can get a copy of it as I didn't tape it, because I figured I had already seen it.

Thanks,
Michael Koch

Reactions: 1 user
Jan 31, 2001
I saw this documentary last year. I loved it, but I ran out of blank tape about halfway through. I think I saw it in the Discovery Channel store like Michael said, or it might be found on Amazon or eBay.

Nov 9, 2002
Hey all,
Michael Koch, I saw Inside The Titanic the same night as you! I think it was the first time I have seen it and it was so cool! I hope they put it on again!

Sahand

Nov 2, 2000
Just checked the Discovery Store and all they have left of Titanic is the real Jack Dawson story. Guess, I'll have to hope it comes on again and get my VCR prepared this time =-)

Thanks,
Michael Koch

Jun 10, 1999
The aforementioned "Inside the Titanic" features bits and pieces of numerous expeditions/dives to
TITANIC performed by NAUTILE/ROBIN, conglomerated to appear as one.

Among the ventures by NAUTILE'S r.o.v, ROBIN were the 30' breech at the starboard fore plates, thereby accessing the mail hold. It was on this dive that the Scientists were alarmed in discovering a presently unknown life species, later dubbed "Pink Shag Carpet". Also the so called *gates* barring third class access were shown, and as just previously noted by myself in a separate heading, the access into the fabled Marconi Room fitted aboard TITANIC.

It were a culmination of *first* visits deep into the bowels of TITANIC.

Michael Cundiff
USA

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.