Dick casts his private eye on Titanic exhibits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Mr. Simmons, please click on This Hotlink and read the posting I made a little earlier.

Also, I need to enquire as to the source of this article. If it's yours, fair enough. If not, you need to indicate as much and provide the link so One of the moderators can edit the posting to something that's legally acceptable and add in the link.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

David Simmons

Jul 11, 2004
Hey, sorry about that, I didn't see that post. Any of the other articles I included had their reference, but the heading of this got cut off. It was from news.scotsman.com and By: John Gibson. I realized that I had forgotten to cite the work, but I tried to edit it after 90 minutes, in which case it would not allow me to edit my posting. Thanks.

Titanic - guru

Jan 2, 1997
hi Michael and Dave - is there a problem with this article or the writer ?

The Scotsman is sort of my local paper, so if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Susan

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Hi Susan...the only problem was that the article was reposted here in it's entirity in violation of copyright. There shouldn't be a problem however if one has the permission of the copyright holder and indicates as such in the posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.