Different ship in Titanic article?

Aelvir

Jun 9, 2018
Wilmington, DE; USA
Bombshell story behind Titanic discovery revealed | Fox News
I found this Titanic article that caught my attention not by the title but by the image it used. The funny part is that it is obviously not Titanic. From the gold stripes, promenade decks as well as most of all the funnel. The actual shot from the video clip in the article shows the rest of the image. I can’t say for sure but to me it looks like there’s no other funnels in the image.
It got me very curious as to what that actual ship is.

Attachments

Reactions: Steven Christian
Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Bombshell story behind Titanic discovery revealed | Fox News
I found this Titanic article that caught my attention not by the title but by the image it used. The funny part is that it is obviously not Titanic. From the gold stripes, promenade decks as well as most of all the funnel. The actual shot from the video clip in the article shows the rest of the image. I can’t say for sure but to me it looks like there’s no other funnels in the image.
It got me very curious as to what that actual ship is.
It may not be any ship at all. Just as highly stylized illustration which wasn't intended to represent any ship in particular.

Nov 14, 2005
Theres some really good videos on Youtube on this subject. I've watched a few of them. Just type in..."ballard's secret mission" in the search bar on Youtube. Yes it looks they just grabbed a drawing of a ship to use. Other than that it wasn't a bad story. Thanks for posting it.