Diving simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro Soares

Jun 28, 2000
Portugal
Hi everyone.
Last year I went to England and I saw a computer game that was a simulation of diving. We could explore three ships: Bismarck Titanic and another one. The game was called "Robert Ballard...something." Could anyone give me more information about this game and its exact name?

Thank you very much,

Pedro Soares

Sep 12, 2000
Pedro, I have no idea if there was a computer glitche here on the ET Board or what but your posts just came up for me today (10/02/2000) not on the 27th. So we weren't ignoring you.

But I am not familiar with computer games as a rule, but some of the others may be.
Maureen.

Pedro Soares

Jun 28, 2000
Portugal
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`ve just seen some screenshots, oh my God! It`s great! But then again, no way I can find it here in Portugal.

N

Nienke B

what kind of game is it, it sounds like fun! and you probably cant buy it in holland, as always... but is there i way i could order it on the internet or something?
Nienke

Mike Bull

Dec 23, 2000
I am in the Uk and have had this game for a while. It is well known for crashing quite often, and indeed my first copy would not even install correctly! However, I eventualy got a working copy and it really is FANTASTIC! As just a Titanic fan, you're going to find it frustrating to say the least-you HAVE to locate the 'wreck' of the Isis first, and it's just a few pots on the sea bed...and all the searching plays out in REAL TIME! After this you have to locate and explore the Bismarck, which is much easier and looks fantastic, before you can move on to the Titanic wreck, which is superb-a real sense of true exploration! If you can get hold of it, do so, I highly recommend it, and if you've already got it but are stuck, let me know-I know the exact cordinates of all three wrecks!

Status
Not open for further replies.