Does anyone knowPLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL Glover

Jun 4, 2002
does anyone know if there is any kind of site,(neem to nat'l Geographic site) or where i might be able to obtain or see 'some' of the other photos that the national geograpgic had take of the big T when she was first discovered,supposed in the 1,000 of picts taken
also

IS THERE A SITE WHERE,(don't know how it is donewith the web browser,or at a site) where one can "walk' on or take a virtuall tour of the Titanic, befor she went down,as shown on the Television, as in the Newest version where it show "rose" going back below the ocean & in the closing shots,THANKS AGAIN MY NEW FRIENDS,

N

Nunya Buisness

I don't know of any website that has that, but I can tell you that there is a very entertaining game called Titanic adventure out of time which lets you explore the ship. Its a good game. Give it a try. As far as the pictures go, try your local bookstore, they might have a book with them in it. Good luck!

AL Glover

Jun 4, 2002
hello NUNYA, Thank u for the information, but this ""game" found info about it (2 cd's) but have u or anyone actually played or tried it, I mean, are the scenes actually what the Big T would look,(say inside the wheelhouse, or below decks,) where you could see 360 degrees or are the pictures just cartoons style "THANK YOU FOR THE INFO" I found info by copying "Titanic adventure out of time" then putting it on my search browser to find info,AA

Apr 23, 2002
There is also James Cameron's Titanic Explorer on CD ROM. Its an excellent multimedia source with a tour of the titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.