Does Edith Haisman's family

Nov 30, 2000
Does Edith Haisman's family have any letters, diaries, and other documents from Edith and her parents still with them? If not, did they give them to any library or museum?
Speaking of whom, is Edith's daughter, Dorothy, still around?

Richard K.

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
Last I heard, Edith's daughter, Dorothy ("Dot") still lives in Southampton, but I don't think she is involved with any of the Titanic societies.

Phillip Gowan

Apr 10, 2001
John-she was at the British Convention last April--at least on Saturday. I don't recall seeing her on Friday or Sunday.

Dec 6, 2000
Richard,

I met Edith's son David at a Titanic Exhibition here in Auckland late in 1999. Although I do not have an address for him, you might like to try his publisher.
Boolarong Press,
35 Hamilton Road,
Moorooka, Brisbane,
Queensland, 4105,
AUSTRALIA

Hope this will help.

Lester

D

David Haisman

Hi Everyone,
A great many personal items once belonging to my mother such as jewellery,photo's and a 100 year old telegram from the Queen was on display at the Titanic exhibition in Australia and New Zealand when I was there representing my mother. To date I believe the organisers still have them on loan although I have no idea as to where the exhibition is these days as I live back in the UK.
Yours Sincerely,
David Haisman

May 7, 2006
David

i don't know if this exhibition is still going but these are the details I have for them.

Titanic Exhibitions PTY Limited

Manager: Thomas O'neill

Registered Office:
53 Fullarton Road
Kent Town SA 5067
Adelaide Australia

Telephone: +61 8 8364 6744
Fax: +61 8 83643795

Hope this helps you in tracking down your mothers things.

Robert Thompson