Drain the Titanic

May 27, 2018
Australia
I'm currently (suffering) watching Titanic: the new evidence, but after this is a documentary called 'Drain The Titanic', was wondering if anyone had seen this one and their thoughts.

Cheers, Shannon :)

Nov 14, 2005
I've seen them both. While drain the Titanic did have some interesting graphics neither one of those documentaries made an impression on me. The first one should have been titled...Titanic: the new made up evidence.

May 27, 2018
Australia
I agree with you there, I ended up watching Drain The Titanic and it didn't really cover anything that I didn't already know, but the graphics were good though.

Nov 14, 2005
I agree with you there, I ended up watching Drain The Titanic and it didn't really cover anything that I didn't already know, but the graphics were good though.
There are some good documentaries out there and not just on Titanic but other shipwreck disasters as well. I've found many on YouTube. A lot of the recent ones like others have said before me are just mainly rehash with nothing really new. When the J.C. Titanic craze was at its height there were a lot of cheap really bad DVD's on Titanic that came out..people cashing in. In the last few months I've watched some Youtube videos on Lusitania and The Empress of Ireland that were really good. Recommended by other posters here.

WentHulk

Apr 18, 2017
I would like to hear an experts opinion on how the ship's stern could have corkscrewed down and hit the bottom if the ship broke up 3 quarters of the way down.

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
It surprised me how they could come up with a scenario in which the ship broke up under the surface, but as many as 13 people explicitly said the ship broke in half.

WentHulk

Apr 18, 2017
I know that but the episode said that the people best suited to see the breakup didn't report anything like a break up.