Edith Evans Picture

J

Joseph Kendrick

HI
Is there a picture of Miss Evans? If so can anyone please post it.

May 12, 2005
There’s a very good reason for hard-working researchers to keep their material to themselves when others less ethical and studious are ready and waiting to use the information without credit and even to pass it off as their own work.

A lot of time and money goes into locating documents, not to mention finding living sources, which is the case with Edith Evans.

T

Timothy Trower

On Saturday, my wife and I were able to view not one but two actual photographs of Edith Evans as well as a copy of a colored drawing of her. The story of their discovery is fascinating, and will be worth the wait once you are able to see them.

I guess this is just one more advantage of having Titanic Branson in my own back yard!

Trevor Powell

Aug 22, 2005
The Titanic International Society's current issue of Voyage (Volume 68, Summer 2009)carries an excellent article on Edith Evans by Mike Poirier accompanied by a color image of the pastel painting done of Edith Evans when she was 15 years old. It is a beauty and was worth the wait.

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
Thank you Trevor. It was nice that as we close in on the 100th anniversary, this kind relative sent us the picture for publication so people can witness, in print, what she looked like.