1. Welcome to Encyclopedia Titanica
    or subscribe for unlimited access to ET! You can also login with , or !
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. More information
    Dismiss Notice

Electrical system flow chart

Discussion in 'Dynamos Generators & Electrical Systems' started by Zancan Edoardo, Jun 11, 2013.

1. hello, I drew a flow chart which shows a diagram of the electrical generation plant of the Titanic.

If anyone thinks is wrong or it could be improved .. I'm here.

Attached Files:

B-rad likes this.
  2. Aither_2017

Aither_2017 Member

cool, but can you add a description of where the components are ( like the dynamos ). I think there were two, a main one and a backup one. The main one disabled during the final plunge (when the 7th compartment flooded)

3. Lars Lunden

Lars Lunden Member

There was also the telegraph. I have made a pdf showing the basic principle of the telegraph operated from the panel on the switch gears. As there is no wiring diagram to be found, I've made one after how I understand it described in "The Electrician" 1911.

Attached Files:

Itsstillthinking likes this.