Elizabeth Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jemma Hyder

p.s judging by the size of my gut at the moment the something shiny came out of a box of minature heroes

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Funny...I ate like the proverbial pig and didn't gain an ounce.
smoke.gif
(Ducking)

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

J

Jemma Hyder

Immense amount of contempt and jealously winging its way to you now lol

J

Jemma Hyder

Think it would be the decider consdiering I sit on my backside in a call centre all day lol
happy.gif

E

elizabeth cutler

HI GEOFF We are definately going to be in Southampton come April.Please tell me if we are not staying at the Hilton can we still take part in the convention and related events including the banquet, if so i would require four seats for same in the names of FRANK and ELIZABETH CUTLER and DAVID and MILDA HICHENS, ELIZABETH niece and DAVID nephew of ROBERT HICHENS. GEOFF is there a program available? ELIZABETH

Dec 13, 1999
Hi Elizabeth,

I'm working on the programme at the moment and will send details as soon as it is finished. You are most welcome to attend any or all of the events that will be advertised and I've booked four Gala Dinner places for you. I will email you privately in the near future.

Geoff

J

Jemma Hyder

Looking forward to seeing you Elizabeth hope you will enjoy!

Cheers

Jemma

E

elizabeth cutler

looking forward to meeting you also JEMMA ELIZABETH

E

elizabeth cutler

HI EVERYBODY, I AM EXCITED GOT OUR TICKETS TODAY SYDNEY TO LONDON 21st. MARCH THATS ONLY 70 BIG SLEEPS. CANT WAIT TO MEET ALL MY TITANIC MESSAGE BOARD FAMILY. ELIZABETH.

E

elizabeth cutler

ITS MY DADS BIRTHDAY TODAY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 109 TODAY THATS 11YEARS JUNIOR TO HIS BROTHER ROBERT HICHENS.
ELIZABETH.

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
Ah, the exhilarating feeling of new plane tickets...(just got mine in the post last week). Look forward to seeing you in a surprisingly short time, Liz!

~ Ing

D

Deleted member 173198

Hi Elizabeth!

Just a few welcoming words of congratulations and I hope you will feel very happy spending some of your time with this renown Message Board, which continues to actract many nationatlities world-wide.

I am almost conveinced that your short stay at Southampton, will be a memorable day to remember. During April's Convention, I shall have the good fortunate to meet Inger face to face and there's no doubt, the way the pair of us are yapping on the phone, and knowing Inger's own sense of inquisitiveness, she'll be asking me no amount of questions.

However, if there's a need asking for more about Southampton then give us a shout and I'll do my utmost and come forward, and give the necessary tip-off's of places to venture.

Once again Liz, welcome aboard!

Best wishes

Andrew W.

E

elizabeth cutler

Thank you ANDREW W
I do appreciate your input, There will be four of us, we have not arranged accommodation yet, as we are spending three months in the UK we were thinking of a week in Hampshire, thinking about a holiday cottage Lymington area and catching the train back and forth to Southampton.Tell me does this make sense?, OR should we be closer to the action?.

ELIZABETH

D

Deleted member 173198

Hi Liz,

Hope you had a nice weekend!

Instead of wasting your time going backwards and forwards from Lymington, I would seriously recommend that you and your party (if they can) stay within ease reach of Southampton. The trian fares alone, with be staggering to say the least.

Andrew W.

E

elizabeth cutler

Thank you ANDREW W, LYMINGTON has just been scratched. How does Romsy sound to you? If no good any suggestions would be appreciated.Romsy sounds like its about 5 miles north of Chilworth.Thanks again ANDREW W.

ELIZABETH.

E

elizabeth cutler

OOOOH OOOH WHATS THE PENALTY FOR THIS OR ARE YOU {THATS ME} ALLOWED ONE MISTAKE???????

ELIZABETH

D

Deleted member 173198

Well Liz, I am impress with your sense of direction because Romsey is in fact, my home town.

I am already booked at Hilton from Thursday onwards. However, the only place I think that might suit your needs would be The White Horse Hotel in Romsey which is situated in the Town Centre. Its ready an Old Coaching Station just like The Dolphin down the main High Street, Southampton. Inside the Tea Rooms you can just about view the originally Elizabethen wallpaper as well as the Elizabethen symbol depicting The Rose of England.

I think its wise Liz if you write to me privately and I'll see what I can found out at this end. I can't promise anything, but it would help to know what dates your planning to visit Britain before the Convention commences in April.

Andrew W.

Status
Not open for further replies.