Emily Louisa Badman

Mar 23, 2008
Miss. Badman was a third class passenger and was rescued in collapsible "C". I may be a relative and am in need of any further information that anyone can give me. The Badman name split later on in the 1900 and became Badmone. If anyone has any info on Emily's life and kids please e-mail me.
I do know that Emily married in 1913. She married Michael O'Grady and had four children.
The week after she arrived in New York she was a brides maid at another passengers wedding that she had become friends with. This is all that I know about her.
I would love to hear what you have.
Thanks to all for their help.

Mar 23, 2008
Miss Emily Louisa Badman was a third class passenger that was rescued on collapsible "C"

She married a year after she arrived in New York to Michael O'Grady and had 4 kids. 3 Boys and a girl.

I may be related to her because sometime in the 1900 the Baman family had a falling out and they split which created the two different spellings.

Any info that anyone has is appreciated.

[Moderator's Note: This post, originally posted as a separate thread outside of this subtopic, has been moved to the pre-existing one discussing the same passenger. JDT]

L

Lois Badman Cracknell (Unregistered Guest)

Hi, there's a lot of the Badman Family on ancestry.co.uk/.com
Emily is my grandads aunt, so I guess you may be related to me?!
Lois Badman-Cracknell

L

Linda O’Grady Ardito

I believe she was my grandmother. My father was Thomas, the oldest.