Emily Louisa Badman

Joanne

Feb 2, 1998
I really enjoyed this site - it has the most comprehensive information. I am interested in a survivor - in collapsible lifeboat c, who was picked up by the Carpathia. Her name was Miss Emily Louise Badman. There must be some relationship with my husband's family - which is originally from Bristol. Please e-mail us if you have any info.

Joanne
Canada

J

Judy Simms

This is an extremely well done and informative site. I am searching for information on my Father's family, and through an e-mail information I found out that there was possibly a family member on board who survived. Her name was EMILY LOUISE BADMAN. Any further info on her would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou for all the work you have obviously put in to make this extremely interesting.

Judy Simms
Burnaby BC Canada

Mar 23, 2008
Miss. Badman was a third class passenger and was rescued in collapsible "C". I may be a relative and am in need of any further information that anyone can give me. The Badman name split later on in the 1900 and became Badmone. If anyone has any info on Emily's life and kids please e-mail me.
I do know that Emily married in 1913. She married Michael O'Grady and had four children.
The week after she arrived in New York she was a brides maid at another passengers wedding that she had become friends with. This is all that I know about her.
I would love to hear what you have.
Thanks to all for their help.

Mar 23, 2008
Miss Emily Louisa Badman was a third class passenger that was rescued on collapsible "C"

She married a year after she arrived in New York to Michael O'Grady and had 4 kids. 3 Boys and a girl.

I may be related to her because sometime in the 1900 the Baman family had a falling out and they split which created the two different spellings.

Any info that anyone has is appreciated.

L

Lois Badman Cracknell

Hi, there's a lot of the Badman Family on ancestry.co.uk/.com
Emily is my grandads aunt, so I guess you may be related to me?!
Lois Badman-Cracknell

L

Linda O’Grady Ardito

I believe she was my grandmother. My father was Thomas, the oldest.

Guy Badman

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, I am Guy Nicholas Badman from Australia and the last son carrying the family name, of which unfortunately will not be carried on by my 3 daughters.

Our surname is very unique, so I'm sure there would be connections to us all, but unfortunately there are only approximately 15 Families here with it.

I too have read that there was a name split many years ago, but from Badman to Bradman or vice versa.

Will continue to investigate further and update were possible on this link.